With over 30 years experience in the industry, Classic Performance Engineering has built a well-established and enviable reputation with our clients, suppliers and event organisers for quality, integrity and ability. Our extensive experience allows us the restore, prepare or service your car to the highest standards, in turn allowing you to maximize the pleasure you gain from your historic car or collection.
Our well-appointed workshop facility is based at Bicester Heritage in Oxfordshire, UK. With our roots firmly established in engineering, we are proud to be able to work on almost any make and model of vintage or historic car to the highest standards.
- Bicester Heritage in Oxfordshire
- 8,000 sqft/750sqm, premises
- Dedicated engine and gearbox “clean rooms”
- Onsite test rack facility
- Established in 1997
- Founded by engineer, Martin Greaves
- Restored & Prepared some of the most historic motorcars
- Studied engineering at ICL
- Lifelong passion for motor sport
- Started career at Aston Martin specialists, Ecurie Bertelli
- Highly experienced in Race Prep inc. D-Type Jaguar